Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

'A Letter from Your Friend in Spirit, Eric Sumner'

Dear Rachel,

I loved your visit tonight. Friends mean everything, especially when you are growing up. Choose good friends and make good choices.

Be happy, take life minute by minute and you will be less stressed.
Be a lady, don’t follow in the footsteps of those that are bad influences.

Remember the things that we talked about when you were sitting in the chair
and I was on the couch. You have all the time in the world for boys, enjoy
life and love your family. Family means everything, be there for one another.
I love you and want to see you smile and be happy. I want to leave you with a poem for you to remember. Let your light shine.

I am in your heart,
I am in your eyes,
I am in your thoughts
there are no good-byes.

I will be watching over you as your Guide and best friend.

Love,
Eric Sumner


Eric Sumner was hit and killed by a drunk driver driving a large truck at a party. He became angry and drove through the crowd running down Eric in all his fury and drunkeness.

This letter was given to me from Eric Sumner through his thoughts to my daughter Rachel Farly who was one of his best friends along with Darrell Grafton.

Written by: Tamara Lesley (Rachel Farley's Mother)

No comments:

Post a Comment