Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

'A Meeting At the Dog Park'

I once met an unusual man full of love for animals and people. His name was Big Daddy Cash which I found quite different.
We met at a Park where people let their dogs play together. We sat and talked for a while about our lives and where it had led us. He told me of his unusual and descriptive past and I was fascinated listening to his story.
He had lived quite an unusual life compared to other people, he had many ups and downs, compared to other people more downs than ups until recently. He had started a business and he became someone that he didn't know he could be.
People began looking up to him and wanted to learn from him. He knew that his past had made him what he had become and was thankful for his past learning experiences althought not all of them were good.
We called our dogs to us and as he was walking away he said that he would meet me back at the Park and gave me a wink. I knew then that he was a good, happy man and a flirt to go with his personality.
I was anxious to meet him again and sit and talk about our past lives as we got to know one another. As we said our good-byes he walked away and turned around a gave me a wink as if to say, "I hope to see you another day."

Written by: Tamara Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment