Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

'Playing In the Sand'

Still small with dark curly hair I loved to play in the sun.
Sitting in the sand box and building a castle, I dreamed one day
of living a life of lying in the Sun, soaking up the rays and having fun.

I grew older and understood that life was not about playing in the sand;
living in a castle and having fun in the sun.

Then one day I met a Prince who stood over me while lying in the sand.
I glanced up at the shadow above me, feeling my heart beating madly as he held
out his hand.

We looked into each other's eyes as I took his hand; then we laughed as we ran
remembering the days of playing in the Sun.

We instantly bonded and felt that feeling of love knowing that one day our
children would be playing in the Sun.


Written by: Tamara Lesley
www.spiritual-harmony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment